Here are all the games IN ORDER so have fun downlaoding and enjoy playing (: these are MY top games, it might be different for everyone else. LIST: 1.Crossy …

7 Responses to “Top 10 Games For Android ( February 2015 )”

• IAintEv3nMadBr0 says:
  • Doug Loan says:

Great video, keep up the good work ^_^

• Orions Angel says:

It sucks you can’t play Crossy Roads on any device that uses Intel Atom.

• Krane Domain says:

What screen recorder do you use

• Jack Zelazny says:

This is magical review! I`ve already subscribed you channel.
    You always review interesting and fresh games.
    What resources you use for the most actual games selection?
    My friend advised me http://www.play.mob.org. What do you think about it?

• BMac 5 says:

Hello Gamers,
    I’ve made a whatsapp group dedicated for games. The group is for all gaming
    platforms, so it doesn’t matter if you game on Xbox, PS, PC, Android or
    IOS; We’ve got them all. Through the group, members can discuss games,
    inquire about games, share and get access to links, participate in
    multiplayer events and also take part in our intense highscore competitions
    in which members can showoff how good they are on Android&IOS games and
    prove whether they got what it takes to be in our Gamers Squad’s Hall of
    Fame. If you are a gamer and you’re interested in joining the group, send
    the word “Gamer” via whatsapp to this number: 00966567852717 and you will
    be added to the squad.

• Johann Förster says:

Cool collection of games, I will install Giant Boulder of Death now ;)

After months of work, I have also recently released my very first Android
    game.
    It’s named “Ateroyd” and you find it completely free on Google Play. It
    would help
    me alot to get some honest (constructive or destructive) feedback! I am
    continously
    improving the game so you may even find your suggestions realized in a
    future